NDSEG 2012 - Fundopolotoplotopus

andrealphus

From the https://ndseg.asee.org/award/ link there is a login screen for me. Next screen says:

Apr 13, 2012

my name

my address

Please indicate below whether you are accepting or declining the NDSEG Fellowship.

The NDSEG Fellowship will cover your full tuition and required fees for three years at any accredited U.S. college or university that provides advanced degrees in science and engineering. In addition, the NDSEG Fellowship will provide you with a yearly stipend divided into twelve monthly payments. The first year's stipend will be $30,500.00 divided into monthly payments of $2,541.67; the second year's stipend will be $31,000.00 (monthly payments of $2,583.33); and the third year's stipend will be $31,500.00 (monthly payments of $2,625.00). The offer of the NDSEG Fellowship is conditional based upon the availability of funds and the fellow's satisfactory progress towards an advanced degree in science or engineering.

You have until April 26, 2012 to accept or decline the NDSEG Fellowship offer. In order to accept the offer, you must do two things: select "Accept" below and click "Submit Response"; and, after submitting your response, you need to complete, sign and date the Terms and Conditions and return it to ASEE as soon as possible. You will find the Terms and Conditions in the Award Package on the page you see after you accept and click "Submit Response". Please send all the required documents in the award package to ASEE by regular mail (not email or fax) and we will confirm receipt of the materials via email. If you wish to decline the fellowship, please select "Decline", enter the reason for declination in the "Reason for Declining" box, and submit your response. Responding online is the only requirement you must complete by April 26; if you are accepting, you can send in the Terms and Conditions and the rest of the documents shortly thereafter.

If you have any questions, please contact ASEE at (202) 649-3831 or by email atNDSEG@asee.org. We will be happy to assist you.

Congratulations!

Thanks, slu! I won't believe it though until they send an email. ;)

Assuming the results are out, I wish they would just send the e-mails so I can stop thinking about it.

I still can't log in - guessing that's a bad sign.

I'm guessing that they're having to update person-by-person or something, otherwise I think they would have sent out emails already. Don't give up!

Well I have libations on hand tonight, think the stress has surely gotten me down. Congrats to those who have already been awarded. Let's hope theres still some good luck floating around for the rest of us. I still can't log it, it says my password/email are incorrect. Thinking thats a bad omen :( But everything happens for a reason right?