has anyone heard from the U of Minnesota humphrey school?

wabbitt09

I called the office today to get some more clarification on whether they would be sending out more admit notices. the woman I spoke with said that they sent out decisions to the first half of the alphabet last Tuesday and that the second half would go out within the week. Sigh of relief; my last name begins with "R."

I called the office today to get some more clarification on whether they would be sending out more admit notices. the woman I spoke with said that they sent out decisions to the first half of the alphabet last Tuesday and that the second half would go out within the week. Sigh of relief; my last name begins with "R."

Good luck :D

Sending out good luck vibes to you...but my last name starts with a "W" and I received my acceptance e-mail on the 11th.

So is anyone seriously considering going to Minny?

Its location isn't ideal for me, but the program sounds very solid and they have a big International Ed program at U of MN, and I eventually want to work in international ed.

Anyway, I registered for the March 30 visit day :)

I've actually spent a lot of time in the Twin Cities area and it's fantastic. If it weren't so cold, I'd argue it would be as popular as DC, Boston, San Fran. The people really are that nice, too. It's unnerving.

It's really the cold that scares me, haha.

It was in the 20's this morning in DC and VERY windy and I was struggling

I got my officially official letter from the U Mn graduate school this morning!

Also participated in an accepted students online chat earlier this week, thought that was a nice idea and a good place to ask questions.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have any better idea about when we'll hear about funding from Minnesota? I think they said mid-March which would seem like this coming week...

I received my funding notice via email on Friday. Needless to say, I'm really happy with it. :D