Ryerson 2012 Waiting game

matak

Congrats @urbanaut. Are you in the regular 2 year stream

Yep. My background/work experience is in public policy development, so this would be something of a change of pace for me should I accept.

For anyone waiting on the MPPA program at Ryerson:

I called last week & they said they would have the notifications done by the 30th of April.

I called on Monday the 30th of April && the same lady said that they are still going through the admissions process, even though they had hoped to have them done by now. She said that they had just finished going through the A students, & now have moved down the grading list. She also said that she couldn't give a time line as to when more notifications may be out.

Has anyone been rejected by Ryerson's MPPA program yet?? Does anyone know anything about how Ryerson extends offers/notifications?? :wacko:

For anyone waiting on the MPPA program at Ryerson:

I called last week & they said they would have the notifications done by the 30th of April.

I called on Monday the 30th of April && the same lady said that they are still going through the admissions process, even though they had hoped to have them done by now. She said that they had just finished going through the A students, & now have moved down the grading list. She also said that she couldn't give a time line as to when more notifications may be out.

Has anyone been rejected by Ryerson's MPPA program yet?? Does anyone know anything about how Ryerson extends offers/notifications?? :wacko:

I applied to the program, but have not heard anything.... but I checked the Ryerson website today and it says that they are no longer accepting applications to the MPPA program as it has been closed? I am assuming this means the program is full :(

I applied to the program, but have not heard anything.... but I checked the Ryerson website today and it says that they are no longer accepting applications to the MPPA program as it has been closed? I am assuming this means the program is full :(

I couldn't find it on their site, but I think it just means that interested applicants can no longer apply for Fall 2012 entry. So if you got your application in before that was put up, you will still be considered.

I couldn't find it on their site, but I think it just means that interested applicants can no longer apply for Fall 2012 entry. So if you got your application in before that was put up, you will still be considered.

Here is the link: http://www.ryerson.c...ate/admissions/ it is listed under "closed programs".

It says right above it: "We will continue to accept applications until the program(s) is full. A notification will be posted below under once a program(s) is closed."

So I dont know.... :mellow:

Edited by sonya87

Here is the link: http://www.ryerson.c...ate/admissions/ it is listed under "closed programs". It says right above it: "We will continue to accept applications until the program(s) is full. A notification will be posted below under once a program(s) is closed." So I dont know.... :mellow:

:wacko: Then I don't know...I guess the best bet would be to call... or wait until you hear something. <_<

Hey All!

Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Ryerson's Professional Communications program? I inquired about fall 2013 and they told me to send my application for fall 2012. I officially applied April 2nd and they have received everything etc. I assumed they still had room if they encouraged my late application. Anyone know how many students are accepted to the program? Their answers are always so vague!!

Anxious!

Here is the link: http://www.ryerson.c...ate/admissions/ it is listed under "closed programs".

It says right above it: "We will continue to accept applications until the program(s) is full. A notification will be posted below under once a program(s) is closed."

So I dont know.... :mellow:

:wacko: Then I don't know...I guess the best bet would be to call... or wait until you hear something. <_<

....@Sonya87, have you heard anything yet?

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you still waiting, don't lose hope yet! I was accepted on Friday via email! They notified me that my offer of acceptance was in the mail and should be received this week. It was really nice of them to drop my a line, I was beginning to lose my mind. Looking forward to the fall!

....@Sonya87, have you heard anything yet?

I just got an e-mail acceptance today (for the Immigration and Settlement Studies program)! Wow that really took forever, but finallyyyyyyy! so ecstatic! Especially since this was my only acceptance - ahh!

P.S. I never heard back re: Masters of Public Policy!

Edited by sonya87

• 2 weeks later...