congrats, jeff! i've also applied there, but haven't heard back. is there any info you (or anyone else, for that matter) could give me about the size of the program, or funding?

dalia

I was called on Friday afternoon and spoke with the grad director for about 15 minutes. My funding package is alright and I have been offered funding for 6 years. I did not get any information regarding class size or how long it will take them to notify everyone else. Sorry I can't offer much more details about the process.

-Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They made offers a month ago and still nothing. Has anyone heard since mid-February? Has anyone spoken to them to see if they're still alive? What if they're being held hostage by a disgruntled grad applicant and they were thinking, "don't worry, someone will find us, because they'll contact us to see when we're going to reply" and we've let them down by not harassing their phones and email systems?

I'm sorry PSU. I'll call you soon.

I got the email about a month ago saying "we're still looking for funding and if we find it we will offer you admission" that several others got. I emailed them again a couple of days ago to see if they had any new information, and the grad secretary just told me that my status was still active, they are looking for funding, and things should start to look clearer around the end of March/beginning of April. I would like to have some idea of where they stand before April 15, I think that would be nice...