Where do you find the on-line decision for your school?

Yellow#5

Hi folks,

I've seen people posting the link to their schools decision page in the "Results" forum and in various threads, so I thought I'd start a thread to get all these links in one place.

Edit:

I tried to post BCs decision page, and then realized I only had the page to check if the application is complete! So if anyone has it...

Also, I'd love a link to Brown and NYU's decision page.

Thanks!

Here is Columbia's web site

https://app.applyyourself.com/?id=COL-GAS

Here is UVA's

https://www.applyweb.com/cgi-bin/ustat?uvaas

heymanyo, what does it say on your page for UT? Mine says "We have received all credentials required to process your application. Your file has been forwarded to the Graduate Committee for review." Is that where the result is supposed to show up?

heymanyo, what does it say on your page for UT? Mine says "We have received all credentials required to process your application. Your file has been forwarded to the Graduate Committee for review." Is that where the result is supposed to show up?

At least at the bottom of the UT status page for me it says that decisions will be mailed to our permanent address. I believe that page is more for seeing whether or not your materials have been received but not for actual admission decisions.

At least at the bottom of the UT status page for me it says that decisions will be mailed to our permanent address. I believe that page is more for seeing whether or not your materials have been received but not for actual admission decisions.

agreed. i'm expecting my result by snail mail for that school.

I had my decision for UT-Austin show up on that page. Where it said that my applications has been forwarded to the graduate committee, it now says "We're sorry but your application has been denied blah blah..."