The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

freemancw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be starting the PhD program this fall in the Biology Department! Very excited. I plan on moving out to Chapel Hill from San Diego sometime in August.

90% sure I will be attending for a masters in speech pathology.  I have lived in NYC since 2000 so it will be quite a change!  Adopting a dog will be on the top of my to-do list once I move.

I will definitely join a meetup group - I may need some help in statistics :)

90% sure I will be attending for a masters in speech pathology.  I have lived in NYC since 2000 so it will be quite a change!  Adopting a dog will be on the top of my to-do list once I move.   I will definitely join a meetup group - I may need some help in statistics :)
Congratulations on (almost) deciding! I'd love to help anyone with stats :)

Hi everyone!  I'll be starting a Ph.D. in English at UNC this fall.  I've already made some friends in my incoming cohort, but it would be cool to get to know incoming students in other departments!

Edited by Two Espressos

I'm an outgoing UNC undergrad, and I wish you all the best of luck here. It's an amazing atmosphere. Great students, professors, and energy. And springtime is gorgeous.

Tips: check out the Daily Grind for coffee and Banditos for Mexican food.

Before I get too nostalgic, I should go - but I'm seriously gonna miss it here. :wub:

I'm excited to start a MSPH/PhD in Epidemiology at UNC in the fall!

Edited by gracem

• 11 months later...

Anyone going to UNC in the fall?  I'm joining the Library and Information Science program.  I'll be moving down to CH at the beginning of August.

Anyone going to UNC in the fall?  I'm joining the Library and Information Science program.  I'll be moving down to CH at the beginning of August.

I'm heading out there for Economics, but I'll be moving a lot earlier than that.

I am! Starting a PhD in Biology.

• 3 weeks later...