EPA Star Fellowship 2013

Alaudid

I emailed Brandon Jones over the weekend to clarify if we would be waiting into May to here about decisions.  I think his response is fairly positive. Maybe we'll know something this week!

Here is his response: "The plan is for notifications to be made immediately following decisions. Meaning same day or day after"

I emailed Brandon Jones over the weekend to clarify if we would be waiting into May to here about decisions.  I think his response is fairly positive. Maybe we'll know something this week!

Here is his response: "The plan is for notifications to be made immediately following decisions. Meaning same day or day after"

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. 

This also suggests that we will be notified of decisions either via phone or email. 

Great! Thanks for the info, Bsgerig. The wait may soon be over!

Well, I guess we will all get our awesome phone calls tomorrow. 

I like the way you think Heat_her_bee. Yes. awesome phone calls for all of us. Tomorrow. Dangit.

I just received notification of an award via email. Best of luck to everyone – I'm glad that we had this community to support each other through this unexpectedly long process!

I got an email this morning also. Took me some time to celebrate over prayer and coffee and now I'm happy to report to all of you. Congrats to those who got favorable news! To those that did not, much apologies.  

Award notification email received! Congratulations to the new awardees as well -- We should all find each other at the EPA STAR Fellowship conference. It's been fun stalking the forums every week hah.

Also still waiting for an email here (on the west coast). Obsessively checking my inbox while out in the field...thankful for smart phones today! Whether good or sad news, I'm looking forward to finally having the waiting game over. Congrats to you all who heard positively, and good thoughts to everybody like me still biting your nails!

So I assume, if we didn't receive an email  this morning we were rejected.  Do you know if they'll be letting us know via snail mail?

I wonder how many fellowships were awarded this year.   Too bad we all couldn't get one..for the long wait! 

Many people may decline awards due to graduation or etc... Those of us who haven't heard anything should not give up just yet, I don't think. Hang tight a little longer.