DOE CSGF

intirb

Originally I sent it to csgf@ but Lindsey responded from her email, and then proceeded from there.

Thanks! I called this morning to make sure she got my updates. She said something along the lines of: "I'm really sorry I don't have any updates for you. Hopefully soon we'll have something for you...I know we say that all the time, and you probably don't believe me. I'm really sorry!"

Lindsey is so nice! You can tell she really feels our pain :)

I guess I am having trouble reading if the awards have been given out already or if they still don't know how many they will be able to award. when i talked  to Lindsey (who has been wonderfully helpful and encouraging and apologetic if you haven't gotten to talk to her) she seemed to imply that she wasn't sure how many awards would be given... i just don't know if that's changed.

oh well. we should all hear soon enough.

Sooo, if the process is in-line with last year's, we should get rejected today (since Gray28's husband has till tomorrow to accept / reject)...

If the process was in line with last year, we would have heard back three weeks ago.... =P

Just got rejected with that "honorable mention" paragraph. Oh well!

Me, too. It's nice to be out of limbo. Congrats to all the recipients!

edit: line break

Edited by buffalowizard

would anyone be willing to post their honorable mention text?

Sure.

We wanted you to be aware that you made it through the last round of selection and we were very impressed with your credentials and saw much promise in your application. We strongly encourage you to reapply next year provided you remain eligible. Please refer to our website for details of the eligibility criteria,http://www.krellinst.org/csgf/.