Give us hope! What schools are you NOT accepting?

sonnyday

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Michigan is quite the awesome place, and we don't burn down our town when we win football games...

Plisar, I'm shocked!That is hardly a falsifiable theory. To predict Event A (burn city down) will not come after Event B (a big win), Event B must actually have a chance to occur. :lol:

(i kid!)

After looking at that picture, I think we should all go start a poli. sci. commune in San Diego.

That picture makes smile from ear to ear. Bye midwest, hello paradise...and game theory...

You find my excitement puzzling?

Great choice plisar. You could not go wrong with either of your options, but this is quite something...

Absolutely true, I will go enjoy the beautiful beaches of San Diego, and try not to get eaten by a shark, and you can become a student in my current hometown. it seems like a fair trade! :)

Plisar: Are you IR/PS?

I have choosen San Diego over East Lansing (MSU) !!!!!

Can't wait for the warm weather! :D

Nope, simply their political science department for me, but I am totally excited nevertheless. What a fabulous program.

And btw, IR/PS is absolutely amazing!

Plisar: so you're a MA in poli sci? one of my majors in undergrad was polisci! :D

Congrats on your acceptance to UCSD! can't wait for the beach!

The beach will be nice for sure! I'm so sick of getting snow in April...yuck.

But no, I'm getting a Ph.D. in polisci.