Applications for the IHEID / The Graduate Institute in Geneva - 2013-2014

Lud

results for international economics are out as well and I got admitted :) what a relief!

I was admitted as well. But I didn't see anything regarding funding. Where are we supposed to check for this???

Did anyone here apply for a PhD program? 

Also, those who got into the international economics program... did you have a strictly economic undergrad/bachelor's, or did you do something else? 

I'm graduating with a master's degree in international commerce and policy in may (econ focused) and am hoping to attend the graduate institute for a PhD, so I'm hoping to get in touch with some people applying there =) 

Did anyone here apply for a PhD program?  Also, those who got into the international economics program... did you have a strictly economic undergrad/bachelor's, or did you do something else?  I'm graduating with a master's degree in international commerce and policy in may (econ focused) and am hoping to attend the graduate institute for a PhD, so I'm hoping to get in touch with some people applying there =) 
I graduated from LSE last year with my MSc in international political economy and am waiting to hear from both international economics and IR.