No English Masters Responses Yet!

sundv004

I'm still waiting for responses from all the masters programs I applied to: Carnegie Mellon, University of Florida, Miami University (Ohio) and Bowling Green State. Has any heard from any of the English departments from these schools--or any schools for English masters programs? I noticed that many/most Phd candidates have been notified, but I haven't seen too many responses (if any) from masters prospects. I'm getting impatient!

Same here, except with Comp Lit. I've received my rejections for the PhD programs, but I'm awaiting responses to my masters apps. Good luck! I hope the pools are too overrun with people deferred from the PhD programs. That's my fear at the moment!

I received an official acceptance at Penn States MA English program, more information is to follow. I think generally, and especially this year, decisions on MA programs won't be made until later, Good luck!