I think we could all use a good boast in morale...

I think I need to eat some vegetables... Green Machine Naked Juice is about my only source of nutrients right now.

FYI: you can ask baristas at Starbucks to add protein powder to your latte (sounds weird but it's good with soy or lactose free). You get espresso and protein all in one for about the same price!

I've gone from being a creative cook and adventurous eater to subsisting off of the same five meals in rotation: veggie tofu curry, soup w/toast or vegetarian sausages, and cheese sandwiches with grapes and peanuts (separately, though that would make an interesting and logistically challenging sandwich), bananas and peanut butter, and anything made out of potatoes (french fries? chips? I'm your lady). At least the soup is usually vegetable based, and I'm saving not buying fancy ingredients.

I've broken down to the occasional frozen pizza too. Before this semester started I wasn't eating wheat or sugar, and also training five days a week. Sigh. Apparently the only thing I care more about than race training is grad school. Healthy y/n?

You guys are making me feel really shitty about myself. I've never had a good diet. I live on cheetos and instant lunch with hot sauce. OH, and Wendy's double stacks. Delicious. I did start eating tofu but only because it's $2 for a block and I can get, like, 4 meals out of it.

:unsure:

OH, and nutella. Lots and lots of nutella. :lol:

You guys are making me feel really shitty about myself. I've never had a good diet. I live on cheetos and instant lunch with hot sauce. OH, and Wendy's double stacks. Delicious. I did start eating tofu but only because it's $2 for a block and I can get, like, 4 meals out of it.

:unsure:

OH, and nutella. Lots and lots of nutella. :lol:

Don't worry, your eating habits can't possibly be worse than my husband's. I spend $250 on organic groceries from Whole Foods and what does he eat for dinner? Microwaved pizza rolls (gag) and every piece of candy IN THE WORLD. Seriously, it's like he's 12. Unfortunately, stress and the end of the semester usually drive me to eat nearly as badly...

FYI: you can ask baristas at Starbucks to add protein powder to your latte (sounds weird but it's good with soy or lactose free). You get espresso and protein all in one for about the same price!

I didn't know this - what a good breakfast tip for days with early classes! Maybe I'll try one tomorrow...

I didn't know this - what a good breakfast tip for days with early classes! Maybe I'll try one tomorrow...

Alternatively get one of the smoothies with an espresso shot (or several!) and another banana and ask them to put it in a venti cup. Definitely will get you through the morning...