anyone else not hear a single thing yet?

frankdux

I applied to four MA English programs and have not heard anything back yet. Based on the results search page, the data I see from last year indicates that a lot of MA applicants should be finding out fairly shortly. I know that one of my applications only went to departmental review on Feb. 23. University of Florida said that they're backed up and behind schedule a couple of days ago. Etc. & etc. Good luck!!!

I applied to seven chemistry phd programs. Did not hear anything yet. When I checked their websites, it says "under final review" or "your application is now complete". I just don't get this. If my application is complete why don't they send me something. This waiting kills me.

and the jinxing of myself has begun! i got my first response today and it was a rejection. :x :( :x :(

funny enough, it was from a canadian school. my only non-american school got back to me faster than any american schools. thankfully it was one of my reach schools too, so i guess i shouldnt feel too bad.

Yes, don't feel bad! I don't know if you feel the same way, franxdux, but I would rather get a rejection at this point than more of empty air and static, so to speak. I know this sounds backwards, but at least I'd have the peace of mind to say, "Okay, not going to X next year." Good luck! You still have ten to go--I'm regretting only having applied to four...

Yes, don't feel bad! I don't know if you feel the same way, franxdux, but I would rather get a rejection at this point than more of empty air and static, so to speak. I know this sounds backwards, but at least I'd have the peace of mind to say, "Okay, not going to X next year." Good luck! You still have ten to go--I'm regretting only having applied to four...

thanks for the kind words. good luck to you as well!