Leahlearns Posted March 10, 2009 Share Posted March 10, 2009 I haven't gotten in anywhere yet. I have two more schools that I'm waiting to hear from. (I only applied to four. However, I would be happy to attend any of them.) However, it seems extremely likely that this will all be over by the end of this week. Either I'll be in or I won't. The second possibility will mean that I will have to go back to the drawing board. But, you know what? At least I will be in a position to take control again. The fact that this state of not knowing, and not feeling as if I'm able to move forward/make any plans until I know, will probably be over by next week at this time is what's keeping me going at this point. Thank God for that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now