UT Austin, UIUC, U Mass Amherst, JHU, Columbia

alok_cs

Are you applying for a PhD or Master's? 

If Master's, I know that from past results, if you haven't been admitted by UIUC by now, you're probably not going to get an offer.

As for UT Austin - AFAIK, they normally send out results in March.

I dont think columbia results are out yet ( except for some 3). I e-mailed the department, they said the results will be regularly sent out starting this week till next 4-5 weeks - whatever that meant :unsure:

With the JHU PhD, they've had a few visit weekends. It seemed implied that the people that would be admitted would be chosen from those invited, so it seems like a reasonable assumption that if you weren't invited you're probably rejected. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know Hopkins just had their last visit weekend a week ago, and as far as I've seen nobody's posted any decisions yet. It looks like in past years acceptances were staggered out through most of March so they're probably forthcoming. I was thinking of emailing my POI in the next few days to ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, quick questions about UMass/JHU?

Is there anyone here that had interviews at Hopkins that has heard anything so far? Nobody has posted anything on the website. I know their spring break is this week, but its getting so late.

Also, with UMass, is there anyone here who hasn't heard? It seems like there is a spattering of accepts/rejects on the results search and on the website, it still lists my status as "applied".