Notre Dame results

Ubi charitas

Not sure. According to some results postings in years past they don't seem to fancy any particular day. It seems some schools are keen on Fridays. Though, I hope ND doesn't make us wait that long...

Hey, just to let you know- I heard from Notre Dame on March 5th by phone for acceptance into the MTS program (conc. biblical studies) for the Fall. I don't know if they're still contacting people or not because I have a friend also waiting to hear back. Hope that helps :) 

has anybody been rejected or wait listed yet for ph.d.?  i just want my rejection letter already.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you didn't make it to their interview weekend, you are most likely rejected.  They invited about twice as many students as there were spots available to the interview weekend alone, so it would be surprising if they had go to beyond that pool of applicants.  They have already done their acceptances and wait-lists from those students who interviewed. 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you didn't make it to their interview weekend, you are most likely rejected.  They invited about twice as many students as there were spots available to the interview weekend alone, so it would be surprising if they had go to beyond that pool of applicants.  They have already done their acceptances and wait-lists from those students who interviewed. 

no i know.  i just want the official letter already.  ya know?!

At this point, I am a true connoisseur of rejection letters.

As of this morning, I can confirm that Notre Dame's is one of the best specimens that I've seen. 

Timing: 2/10 (awfully late)
Delivery: 5/10 (email to check website)
Wording: 10/10 Pure rejection poetry. 

i concur.  i am glad it's them, (the competitiveness of their program) and not me (as their letter suggested).  ha ha.

At this point, I am a true connoisseur of rejection letters.

As of this morning, I can confirm that Notre Dame's is one of the best specimens that I've seen. 

Timing: 2/10 (awfully late)
Delivery: 5/10 (email to check website)
Wording: 10/10 Pure rejection poetry.