Where Are You Heading?

This makes me happy!  I remember you posting not long ago with a less-than-optimistic outlook, I'm glad things worked out :)

You know, I really hope that everything works out for you, eponine997. In my humble opinion, admission committees have erred in not eagerly accepting you. I will continue to hold out hope that a particular school comes around in their thinking. :)

You know, I really hope that everything works out for you, eponine997. In my humble opinion, admission committees have erred in not eagerly accepting you. I will continue to hold out hope that a particular school comes around in their thinking. :)

:) Thanks!  You, sir, are very kind!  PSU is lucky to be getting such a high quality individual.  And I will continuing holding out hope as well... and waiting... :)

:) Thanks!  You, sir, are very kind!  PSU is lucky to be getting such a high quality individual.  And I will continuing holding out hope as well... and waiting... :)

Your waiting for GW right? You need funding to go or you going to take a chance?

Your waiting for GW right? You need funding to go or you going to take a chance?

Not GW, but a similarly ranked program.  I've told the program I wouldn't go without funding, based on my goals (TT job) and situation (already in debt) it would unwise for me to do so.