i wish you all a happy friday the 13th

frankdux

I'm getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow

I'm looking forward to it, as a distraction from the agonizing torment of obsessing over the Hell that is waiting to hear admit decisions

how pathetic and thoroughly sick

You won't even remember the surgeon. They zip in at the last minute, giggle at you trying to count backwards when you go under, and that's pretty much it.

I have cracks and worn down spots from grinding too much (partially at night, partially from daytime compulsive crunching on snacks).

aww, thanks everyone

this is the most reassurance I've received today

I swear, I'm 2 seconds away from tossing myself into the path of a speeding bus b/c I've decided that my pending 6 decisions are probably rejections

aww, thanks everyone

this is the most reassurance I've received today

I swear, I'm 2 seconds away from tossing myself into the path of a speeding bus b/c I've decided that my pending 6 decisions are probably rejections

I had all four wisdom teeth taken out at once, too, when I was in high school. Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery!

Plus, like you already implied, the anesthesia will at least provide a couple hours or so that you won't even be aware you're waiting on decisions. =) I remember being really nervous about having my wisdom teeth removed, but there were a few blissful seconds when the anesthesia started to kick in but hadn't totally knocked me out yet--all my nervousness washed away and I was totally relaxed.

Man, I could really go for some of that right now. =/

I had all four wisdom teeth taken out at once, too, when I was in high school. Here's hoping you have a speedy recovery!

Plus, like you already implied, the anesthesia will at least provide a couple hours or so that you won't even be aware you're waiting on decisions. =) I remember being really nervous about having my wisdom teeth removed, but there were a few blissful seconds when the anesthesia started to kick in but hadn't totally knocked me out yet--all my nervousness washed away and I was totally relaxed.

Man, I could really go for some of that right now. =/

I'll take my rejection letters with a nitrous oxide tank, please.

oh GOD

I almost dont even care about PhD anymore

this is the most uncomfortable pain... aaaaahhhhhhhrrrrrwww!!!!!!

(whining, moping, whimpering, crying)

;-(

PLease, death---PLEASE!

put me out of my misery

the Vicodin does nothing!

and the bleeding won't stop

oh GOD

I almost dont even care about PhD anymore

this is the most uncomfortable pain... aaaaahhhhhhhrrrrrwww!!!!!!

(whining, moping, whimpering, crying)

;-(

PLease, death---PLEASE!

put me out of my misery

the Vicodin does nothing!

and the bleeding won't stop

*ouch* But it's distracting you, isn't it?

*ouch* But it's distracting you, isn't it?

haha, yeah sort of :-)

My mommy said if I get shut out, I could go to Paris for a year and improve my French

...I guess getting shut out could even turn out to be a good thing, huh?

depending on what happens in Paris..

haha, yeah sort of :-)

My mommy said if I get shut out, I could go to Paris for a year and improve my French

...I guess getting shut out could even turn out to be a good thing, huh?

depending on what happens in Paris..

Does your mommy want another kid? Being in your shoes doesn't seem exactly bad. :P

i'm predicting to hear back from both of my "waitings". both acceptances. with funding.

yep, you read that right.

why so confident? because i've got nothing else going for me right now besides delusional optimism.

didn't hear anything either way today. at this point, i have no idea if that's good or bad. :|