SSA

MSWGirl2013

Hey!  For those of you who have applied for regular admission (Jan. 15th deadline for a decision by March 15th), have any of you received a response (email, status change, postal mail)?  Also, does your application still just stay "submitted" on the application page?  I guess I was thinking we might have something before tomorrow/Saturday morning, but I'm just especially nervous that my application still just says, "submitted".  For those of you who applied early decision, you might be able to weigh in on the online application situation - did yours always just say, "Submitted" until a decision was made?

I applied early decision, and there was no change on the online system until the decision was rendered (it just said Submitted). I received an email leading me to my updated status on the system.

Good luck! The wait is the worst, I know.

I got an email yesterday night at 9:30 PM. Goodluck!

I called yesterday and she looked up my application and said I should hear middle of this coming week...maybe Monday. I don't know if it's because my last name ends with a P, because of the date I submitted my app, because of the decision, etc. : /

I applied to the SSA - AM program. Well, this might not sound too promising, but my last name starts with "T" and I submitted my application the day before. Either way, goodluck!

Chicago seems like an amazing program, but I simply cannot afford it :-(

I applied to the SSA - AM program. Well, this might not sound too promising, but my last name starts with "T" and I submitted my application the day before. Either way, goodluck!

Chicago seems like an amazing program, but I simply cannot afford it :-(

Did they give you any financial info in your acceptance?  Congrats on getting in!  That's really awesome for you!!

You found out through email? I still haven't heard and am really nervous.

Yes, I got an email that there was a status change, which sent me to the webportal, where there was a letter for me to review that indicated I was wait-listed.

Has anyone else heard anything? I haven't! I have tried calling the admissions office both yesterday and today for an update on when to expect a decision. Both times I was sent to a voicemail. 

My application was marked complete on 12/14