So at this point, most of the offers have been made, right?

child of 2

Depends what you're going for- some of my departments didn't even have deadlines until mid february (one not til march 1st!) so its perfectly normal to hear back sometime in the middle to end of march. In the meantime, the wait it driving me crazy!

I dont really think that generalization works. I'm not just saying that because i'm still waiting for an acceptance (I have a few). My last school's deadline was March, so its only been two weeks. Thus far no one has been notified (or at least no one has posted on the board). It really depends on the program.

However, if your program started notifying last month or earlier, then yeah, i'd say most of the acceptances have gone out. The easy way to answer this question is to head on over to the search results. If a bunch of acceptances have gone out for your program, then that’s your answer. If you don’t see any then there are probably more coming.

that's what I'm saying. judging by the result section, when you the last wave of offers in early-mid febuary, the only thing you're left to assume is that most of these offers are gone by now.

I really think it depends. I applied to one program and started seeing interview invitations on the results page the beginning of January and acceptances started showing in February. Since I hadn't heard anything, I assumed I was rejected, but received an interview invitation the last day of February to visit the last weekend in March. So, it is entirely possible that programs are still accepting.

I am hopeful that acceptances are still being given out for my program. I am still waiting to hear back from half of the schools I've applied to - two of which had applications due in February, one in January....