Queer Criminology

Is anyone in the U.S. doing ANY interesting work relating to Queer Criminology? I've done some initial searching but I'm not finding much. I'm interested in applying next year, and I would love to find a POI who is doing some work with or relating to queer criminology. 

Thanks Wicked_Problem! Anyone else have any ideas? It's really a challenge to find good people working within this subfield, so I may end up looking at feminist theory expert professors instead...

JKBFSS, take a hard look at the PhD in Criminal Justice offered through the CUNY Grad Center/John Jay.  You can matriculate to the CJ doctoral program and then declare an interdisciplinary concentration in Les/Gay/Queer Studies.  And at least one of the faculty at JJ is doing work at the nexus of CJ and queer identity.

Sorry I didn't mean to down vote your post. I was just scrolling through the forum on my phone and accidentally swiped over the down arrow and there's no way to undo it.

Hope your doing well Nikki and that you got into a PhD program! 

ADLNYC-Thank you so much for your help! John Jay is quickly becoming my top choice for grad school-the concentration in queer studies plus the professors doing research on terrorism plus location makes it pretty appetizing! Now I just have to start talking to professors there...