phdhope2013 Posted April 15, 2013 Share Posted April 15, 2013 I was wait-listed at 6 top 20 programs (according to US news), but have been rejected from all of them. However, I do have acceptances for a Dphil/PhD at Oxford/LSE both fully funded. I am not sure if I should accept these offers or if I should turn them down and go for the US schools again. The problem is that my letter writers come from both of these schools, so I am afraid that I will not be able to ask them again or they will find it offensive and not write good letters for me. Before anyone criticizes me, both of these schools do not have wait-lists, so I am not hurting anyone by not having made a decision yet. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now