Fulbright 2014-2015

conservationbiologist14

I just got an email!!! AND IT WAS A YES!! (Finalist) For Mexico, full research (dissertation research) YAYAYA!

Congrats! Do some countries hear back before others? I'm an applicant for Singapore and I didn't get anything yet.

I am in the same boat. Mine was downright rude! Did you say so in your survey of the process? I did, because I think the FPA for my school needs to be replaced, and soon.

I did, but not to the extent I should have. She was a nightmare, but the other person was nice and friendly. She just made me feel like because I have to work while in school I wasn't good enough for this scholarship and she also misplaced a lot of things...

Honestly, it could go by region.

Except that there is no mention on Twitter or Facebook, and there has been multiple independent corroborations that we will be hearing back on Tuesday. Also, no offense, austin05, but you just created an account 5 minutes before you posted that, so unless you can show a screenshot I'm calling troll.

lol, I guess I'd be suspicious too. Mexico has a special program- García-Robles- and it came straight from the director (not a form email or generic response address). I'm guessing that's why it came before Tuesday

Ah, so it's a different program from the US Student program. I apologize!  Congrats! 

Edited by cewarren6

Ok, I applied for Mexico (graduate degree grant) and I received an acceptance email from Garcia Robles too. It was in my "·"·$%$  junk mail folder!! The weird thing is, it sent me a link for a survey to complete in order to set up an interview, but gives a deadline of Jan 3. Huh???  The email looks like this:

Dear (my name),

Congratulations! You have made it past the initial selection process for 
the Fulbright-García Robles Grant and have been chosen for an interview.

We know you started with this process a while ago. Thus, in order to 
confirm you are still interested in the grant, we kindly ask you to 
complete the following survey which will not take more than 10 minutes:

(I erased the link)

You must fill the survey by Monday, January 3rd at 09:00 a.m. (Central 
Time) the latest. The failure to complete it will result in the revocation 
of your application.