MPH 2014 CANADA APPLICANTS

got acceptance from lakehead university. Anyone going for lakehead please message me.

also waitlisted for Guelph MPH.

Hey I got accepted to Lakehead's MPH too. Now have to decide between that and Waterloo. Do you know anyone who has done either, or any pros and cons to both?

So ive received both official letters of admission from U of A OEH and U of T OEH. I have just declined U of A and will be attending U of T. 

Any tips on funding?

Strange,

I received an offer of admission from UofA a few weeks ago, but had to turn it down in favour of another program. I emailed the program coordinator informing her of my decision, to which she replied and thanked me for letting her know.

I checked my inbox again a few minutes ago and I see a rejection email from UofA but from someone else. Has anyone had this happen before? Hahaha

Strange,

I received an offer of admission from UofA a few weeks ago, but had to turn it down in favour of another program. I emailed the program coordinator informing her of my decision, to which she replied and thanked me for letting her know.

I checked my inbox again a few minutes ago and I see a rejection email from UofA but from someone else. Has anyone had this happen before? Hahaha

What program did you apply for?

I got waitlisted for global health and still waiting too ! Do you know where you place on the waitlist?

I e-mailed them to ask where I was on the list, but they never responded (though it could have gotten lost in the mass amounts of e-mails I'm sure they receive during that time). How about you?

Same here! Are you also global health? 

I might try calling next week

I e-mailed them to ask where I was on the list, but they never responded (though it could have gotten lost in the mass amounts of e-mails I'm sure they receive during that time). How about you?

Hey guys,

Did any body got a news from U of Victoria? 

I am really getting impatient now. Thats my last hope. Please tell me if there are any recent decisions sent for Uvic MPH.

If its already this late, should I expect any good news at all? I called them a lot many times, but no proper reply

Hey guys,

I am really getting impatient now. Thats my last hope. Please tell me if there are any recent decisions sent for Uvic MPH.

If its already this late, should I expect any good news at all? I called them a lot many times, but no proper reply

I got my offer March 28... so I think if you haven't heard back you are out of luck!

I got my offer March 28... so I think if you haven't heard back you are out of luck!

Even I feel the same. But the grad coordinator says we have not made decisions. Decisions will be sent by coming 2-3 weeks. He even refuse to accept they have sent 1st round of acceptance. 

Can you please share your GPA, experiences and profile.

I do not think He is out of luck. They emailed me for  information 3 days after they sent you your offer

Edited by Mymph

To those accepted into UofT's Health Promotion program, did anyone receive their official/formal letter in the mail from the School of Graduate Studies (SGS)?

I didn't receive anything yet in the mail, but I got an email request for an official transcript to be sent to the SGS..

Hey guys,

I have just received a message from Doug asking me to be patient that they will let us know about our status in a week or

Edited by Mymph

Did your status change yet? Because mine still says Under Review. I also did not receive that email from SGS yet. Could it be because I'm still in 4th year and my marks aren't all out yet?

Me too. Just waiting on the formal acceptance.

Did your status change yet? Because mine still says Under Review. I also did not receive that email from SGS yet. Could it be because I'm still in 4th year and my marks aren't all out yet?

My status changed to "Decision Made". And yes, they are probably waiting on your final marks.