Do I have a chance to go to these graduate schools?

I just graduated from University of Oregon with BS in Mathematics. Now I'm going to study Actuarial Science at graduate schools such as Columbia University, University of Iowa, University of Connecticut,Boston University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,Temple University. My GPA is 3.3 but my major gpa is nearly 3.6. I have passed one of the actuarial exams. I also worked as a math tutor when studying at college and have an internship experience. Do you think I'm competitive enough to apply for these top schools?

Completely depends on the program.

Many programs post their cohort statistics so you can see where you match up. The general score won't help you get in anywhere, but a low score could keep you out. A strong subject score can be a bonus, but by itself won't get you in anywhere either. Have you taken Baby Rudin level real analysis? Do you have a programming background? Will you have strong letters of recommendation? Have you been in touch with any of the programs?

From what I've heard, it doesn't sound like you have much to worry about. What is your background in statistics? I'm not even sure if you need to have taken Analysis. 

For actuarial sciences - no way.  The MS option at Columbia only mentions calc, econ and linear algebra.  I'd say go for it, emphasizing your performance in relevant coursework (it's what I did).

For actuarial sciences - no way.  The MS option at Columbia only mentions calc, econ and linear algebra.  I'd say go for it, emphasizing your performance in relevant coursework (it's what I did).

Yeah, I found that some of the MS in AS don't even require GRE score. Also, How are the AS programs at Columbia and Boston University? I heard that they are not as strong as people think.