So, what is going on for those who have been accepted?

Goobah

I'm going through practicum interviews.  I thought I was done with the 5 bajillion page application and essays.  I thought I was done with them after all the scholarship apps this summer.

Nope, not done.  I go to an interview on Friday for a special stipend (wish me luck) and then another on Monday for the practicum planning session.  At least now I know I'm not done done, and I'll have to do this next year too haha.

I'm advanced standing, so things went rather rapidly when the ball started actually rolling.

Classes started in early July for me and I am in 2 classes this summer. Next week is the last week of classes for those. Mostly reading/paper writing.

For my field interviews, I only had one. And I got it. But the interview was kind of awkward. The day before we were in a car accident and I was pacing a Doctor's parking lot in scorching Arizona heat. Not my best of days, but I did it.

There's an end, believe me... and it all starts to come together.

• 2 weeks later...

The way our practicum works is that we have an interview with the practicum director at our program.  We talk about what we like, what area we want to go into, our past experiences etc.   Then she reviews what openings are available to the year you are in and within 2 weeks they email us 2 choices.  We interview at those two choices and both parties have to agree to the fit.

Classes start Monday.  Here we go :)