Stanford GSE

phil413

Hmm...haven't heard anything back still...

anyone else discouraged by the dearth of green "accepted" stickies on the results page under Stanford?

:(

Oh goodness. *trying to breathe, trying to breathe*

Well, it's almost EOD here on a Friday in central standard time....guess I'm logging off and it won't be today for me. Which is wierd as some have already been notified (according to the results page)....

Bleaaaaaaaaaah. Best of luck to all!  :D

Edited by phil413

Accepted to POLS! Email instead of a phone call, which seems to be a break from previous years, but still couldn't be happier. Best of luck to those still waiting!

Awesome! Many congrats!  :D

Sorry Moyru...remember that whereever you end up, you will be doing amazing things and a step towards your journey either way :)!

Congrats to all who got in and no worries/you will kick ass wherever/best of luck to the rest!

I also got accepted into ICE with scholarship -- so I guess that makes 3 of us so far in ICE on this thread alone...are you guys planning to attend admit weekend? If so, I hope to see/meet you all! (BTW just to clarify, is the $400 only expensed if we choose to enroll ultimately?)

Edited by phil413