Where are you going?

I would like to have already made a decision by now but I am still waiting on funding info from a couple of schools and I am also still waiting to hear if i am accepted into or rejected from ASU!! I hope funding info arrives soon and that the people who know they won't be attending certain schools they've been accepted to will just hurry up and send in their declines so that some of us can find out if we're in or not!

Just my current feelings on the situation, but i am also in that strange, small group of people who are hanging in the balance

Where are you thinking of going Erudite, you have so many choices!

I'm still deciding/waiting.

I had all but accepted at my #2 school after an absolutely fabulous visit, when I learned that I was waitlisted at my #1. That kind of threw a wrench into the situation. The program coordinator assured me that I'd most likely hear yes or no before the 15th, but I'm unbelievably antsy. Plus, all this extra time to think has made ms re-evaluate my options. I was at the AAPAs this week in Chicago and was able to meet one of my prospective advisors at a top program that I had previously discounted due to their inability to compete with funding from school #2. I've already declined two offers with hopes that other on the waitlist could get spot, but this waiting is driving me nuts.

I officially accepted my offer from UCSB today! I'd have accepted sooner, but they were rounding up some additional funding to compete with another offer I had, so I wanted to wait until that was secured. I hope someone on the waitlist elsewhere gets my spot!

Rutgers University CITE.

Originally I had accepted at the CUNY Grad Center, but they didn't offer me any funding. They told me they might be able to, but they weren't sure. Yesterday, I received an email from Rutgers offering me funding for 5 years - 2 of fellowship and 3 of TAing, so I went with them.