Can you use the same LOR to reapply to a graduate school you were denied admission?

Yes, but be sure to consider then what's changing in this app cycle that could improve your overall profile. If not the LORs, then maybe the GRE score? Research experience? It's possible you could get in with the exact same application, but do you want to take that risk? If you're confident that your original LORs were good and that you can improve in other ways, then go for it!

Yes, but be sure to consider then what's changing in this app cycle that could improve your overall profile. If not the LORs, then maybe the GRE score? Research experience? It's possible you could get in with the exact same application, but do you want to take that risk? If you're confident that your original LORs were good and that you can improve in other ways, then go for it!

Thank you TakeMyCoffeeBlack...

I did not need the GRE for the grad school program because i already have a Masters. I guess I need to do some volunteer work in the field. Hopefully that will help...