Anyone have the time to read an SOP?

I'd love a good critical eye for my statement of purpose. . . I'll return the favor!

It's only two pages and I promise it's not AWFUL, I just really want some input from accepted graduate students and students who are confident that they know what schools are looking for.

Thanks

I'm applying to English programs that have an emphasis on critical literary theory and rhetoric/visual rhetoric studies.

Loric, I suppose it IS a matter of personal opinion, but I suppose that is why I'm asking for help. I've had it evaluated by other people already, who have said good things about it. I'm quite confident in my ability to wield the English language. I just want someone, who isn't familiar with my work already, to have a look at it with a critical eye.

Any help is much appreciated >.<

Are there still volunteers? Mine is relatively short, and I'm applying to Comp. Lit. programs. Thanks in advance :)

I'm down to do a trade. Well I already submitted one application essay but I'm down for someone to just see if I maimed myself too badly on my SOP and ruined my app, ha. And in return I'm down to read anyone else's as well!