Psychology Fall 2014 Applicants

db998

Gotten invites from Brown and NYU, hoping for Columbia Psych, when do you think it's appropriate to call and check in?

Regarding NYU, did you apply to the Cognition and Perception program? If so, would you mind telling me your POI? Thanks!

I haven't heard from UB, WVU, or CUNY (comparative psych).

I was so excited to be finished with my applications, looking forward to the "freedom" of being done, but that immediately turned into constant anxiety waiting to hear anything. Anyone else get completely crushed when they see someone post on the results board about a program you haven't heard from? I know it's still early but it's hard not to take that as a presumed rejection

I get annoyed every time I see someone get notification before me. I've been told that CUNY takes forever to make their decisions. It feels like I've been waiting forever!!!

I've gotten accepted at UB, invited to interview weekend at WVU and have my second phone interview today, and nothing from CUNY. CUNY takes forever I have heard as well, which is bad because it's one of my top choices.

I have been invited at NYU Cognition, U of Rochester's Brain & Cognitive Science program and Rutgers Cognitive Psychology...any idea on the nature of interviews and conversion rate after the visit?

Hi everyone! I am among all of you, and the many others, who are anxiously awaiting responses :( It's making me nervous. I applied to 18 schools, and haven't received any type of rejection/admission letters at all. I had one phone interview with a professor from University of Illinois, and was told from a professor at Ohio State that he reviewed my application. So, I know (or at least am hoping) applications are being currently reviewed, but still have not heard anything too serious. A friend of mine got an acceptance letter to the University of Arizona already (last week), and an interview at Arizona State University.

Who else has heard from schools (good or bad)?! 

Is there a deadline that schools have to reply back to us by?? Just curious.