Where is she?

BuddingScholar

Well I am not familiar with her nor do I know what field she is in.  However, if she publishes you might find recent articles that list her current school affiliation.  You could also search for her on LinkedIn and other social media/professional association sites.  She may have also left forwarding contact information with Tufts.

Well I am not familiar with her nor do I know what field she is in.  However, if she publishes you might find recent articles that list her current school affiliation.  You could also search for her on LinkedIn and other social media/professional association sites.  She may have also left forwarding contact information with Tufts.

looks like shes still at tufts.

https://tufts.academia.edu/MonicaMcTighe

I find intriguing that she list herself everywhere as still being at Tufts, yet the university's website no longer shows her name among faculty members. The other thing that I noticed is that it seems that she hasn't taught any course there for the past 2 or so years (at least according to their courses listing).

I think I will have to call Tufts in January to find out whether she is still there or not.

Thank you for the assistance. cheers!

Probably didn't get tenure.

I could swear she was already tenured, but maybe not! That's a good possibility.

She could be on a leave..?

This is also a possibility, though I'd be surprised to find out that one can go on leave for that long (~ two years); unless it's for a medical reason, of course.

I've had profs who weren't on the website in actual grad and undergrad.

Faculty for those courses was always listed as TBA. See any TBA's in classes she might teach?

I thought of that possibility, and believe it is possibly the most plausible one. I guess I will let everybody know once I call them in January.

Super Happy New Year, everybody!!!!!