Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

thank you everyone for the kind words. what i cant believe is that i randomly checked!!! i wrote my POI and i asked him when the results will come last week- radio silence...now i know why :( 

for anyone waiting on Penn, i emailed the grad coordinator yesterday. she had no news. next few weeks she said. I feel like if it were going to be this week, she would have said as much. :(

GEEZ.  The storms we got in the region must have really slowed them down.  They are way behind schedule given what we know about the last few years.

No NYU notification for me yet.  Is everyone who got one already early in the alphabet?  I'm praying I get a personalized message (maybe even with explanation) since I currently work for the department and I already was told I didn't get in.  Ugh, I don't want to pray for some pity-wait listing, but can't help but think maybeeeeee...

GEEZ.  The storms we got in the region must have really slowed them down.  They are way behind schedule given what we know about the last few years.

I know! They are killing me. They are the last place I am waiting to hear from (other than Indiana which I'm less invested in) and I'm dyyyyyyiiiiiiiinngg over here. My POI said it could take a while but I never imagined this long. I got sort of false hope last night when I had a package from UPenn, but it was only the book he had mentioned he'd send me during the interview. Don't toy with me like that man!!!!!

No NYU notification for me yet.  Is everyone who got one already early in the alphabet?  I'm praying I get a personalized message (maybe even with explanation) since I currently work for the department and I already was told I didn't get in.  Ugh, I don't want to pray for some pity-wait listing, but can't help but think maybeeeeee...

Hopefully it means something good NWNH.  Keeping my fingers crossed that you hear what you hope for.  :)

I know! They are killing me. They are the last place I am waiting to hear from (other than Indiana which I'm less invested in) and I'm dyyyyyyiiiiiiiinngg over here. My POI said it could take a while but I never imagined this long. I got sort of false hope last night when I had a package from UPenn, but it was only the book he had mentioned he'd send me during the interview. Don't toy with me like that man!!!!!

Oh Wow!  Lol, I would have been so excited to receive that package and then be so disappointed! I have to believe that if they take the time to do that, you stand a pretty good shot. It must be gut-wrenching! You've got some excellent schools to choose from, I wish you all the best! fingers crossed.

Officially rejected from UCSD. I guess I'll be back next year.

I'm so sorry dana. I know you were really hopeful about UCSD. Best of luck with everything, and we're here for any support you might need *hugs*

My University of Toronto status changed online today to "Decision Made" - but I haven't received anything in the mail and the online doesn't tell you. For those who applied - I noticed some folks were getting rejections by mail (which might take a while) - have any of you heard about waitlisting?