UCLA MSW 2014

Ardnas058

Transcripts - do any of you know if we were/are supposed to send transcripts from all schools attended. The app only asks for main school (listed on app) so I only submitted one from main school.

Sofia, do you remember if Lance mentioned anything about this during the Diversity Fair. I can't remember. 

I didn't go to the diversity fair. I am sure all information was valuable. Is there any information you would like to share? It would be really helpful. I also called about the transcripts today and I was wrong. They said to send them in as soon as possible and they would match them with your application. I thought we had to turn in application before sending in transcripts (That is the process with USC). 

I didn't go to the diversity fair. I am sure all information was valuable. Is there any information you would like to share? It would be really helpful. I also called about the transcripts today and I was wrong. They said to send them in as soon as possible and they would match them with your application. I thought we had to turn in application before sending in transcripts (That is the process with USC).

You should be ok w/transcripts.. just send them via priority mail, it's a bit more than standard mail, but u'll find out once they get delivered. Are u sending transc. for all schools or just 60 units?

Fair was pretty cool.. they had faculty, alumni students, and current students meet w/us...they also had a personal statement review which I thought was neat.

I'm applying to UCLA & CSULB

Edited by Ardnas058

Yea I sent them in today :) . And I am sending my transcripts. I have only attended one school. But I filled out the form we have to submit for the last 90 units (since I attended a quarter system school)

Ahhhh darn it. I missed out. Any tips on the personal statement?

and are any of you having trouble with your recommenders? :unsure: