wait.wait..one more month to wait

DeanHu

Already applied for several American and Canadian universities. I even applied for the u of Auckland in case I got nothing else... Hope I can get admitted sw, really want to be a quant afterwards.

Anyway, hope everyone realize your dreams.best

One of my programmes is going to inform in February, so I am really getting paranoid about that. The other one will get back with an acceptance or rejection in mid of March. Even if the university accepts me, the scholarship committee would inform in May whether they are going to fund me or put me on the reserve list (with an option to self-fund). 

Absolutely nerve-wracking!  :wacko:

One of my programmes is going to inform in February, so I am really getting paranoid about that. The other one will get back with an acceptance or rejection in mid of March. Even if the university accepts me, the scholarship committee would inform in May whether they are going to fund me or put me on the reserve list (with an option to self-fund). 

Absolutely nerve-wracking!  :wacko:

Which country r u applying for? Hope u will get the fund! Best

ahh the wait is horrible! my schools also notify in feb/march and its so discouraging to see people posting all these acceptances already haha makes me feel like i got rejected everywhere and i need to keep reminding myself to be patient