"Decision Made" Torture Pending.

As of this morning the application status has been changed to Decision Made for University of Minnesota. Does this necessarily mean an early rejection, or potential waitlist? And yes, It seems i do have to neurotically postulate this matter for the 24hours before I know for sure. Any Ideas on what the timing of decisions means for acceptance?  

I'm not sure about the system they use, but for a lot of systems the "Decision Made" words are actually a link you can click. Is that not the case? 

Also, if it's not...holy hell, you are a saint for dealing with that stress. I would've immediately called the department. Good luck!

It says that we will be notified within one business day after the status has been updated to "decision made."

Yikes, if that's true, why would they even change your status for just 1 day! That is just torture, like your title said!

I thought I already posted this, so if it is a repeat, sorry.

Semicolon: How did you know about Feb 1 @ MN? I am also wondering if the acceptance I saw on the survey-listed as Minnesota, no university--was a mistake because in "comments" it read: "email to check website," which seems like an odd method of accepting-- at least for MN, as they have always previously called or emailed ( according to the survey). I am still at "Awaiting program decision" Let me know your status.