Am I wait listed???

PsychedOut

On the results forum I've seen acceptances and rejections from the schools I've applied to. Many stating "email to check website." I haven't received any emails and I check my application statuses constantly (Seriously. CONSTANTLY.) There has been no change in my status. Does this mean I'm wait listed. Should I hold on to a glimmer of hope?

Last year, I didn't hear from Louisville until March when they let me know I was on the waitlist, so there is cause to have hope. You might also want to start making contingency plans just in case, though I hope you won't need 'em!

Thanks. I guess we'll see. 

This level of anxiety cruel and unusual. 

I didn't hear from UCLA that I was rejected until today, and I knew that I wasn't invited to their interview weekend since it was over a week ago. I still haven't heard anything from UVA, so not sure what's going on there… I think not hearing anything can mean either rejection or wait list, but I'm not sure if there's any way to tell.

I didn't hear from UCLA that I was rejected until today, and I knew that I wasn't invited to their interview weekend since it was over a week ago. I still haven't heard anything from UVA, so not sure what's going on there… I think not hearing anything can mean either rejection or wait list, but I'm not sure if there's any way to tell.

I'm waiting to hear from UVA as well. Congrats on your acceptance to Delaware. 

On the results forum I've seen acceptances and rejections from the schools I've applied to. Many stating "email to check website." I haven't received any emails and I check my application statuses constantly (Seriously. CONSTANTLY.) There has been no change in my status. Does this mean I'm wait listed. Should I hold on to a glimmer of hope?

Are you talking about post-interview at these programs? If so, no it does not mean waitlist. A waitlist happens when they notify you that you are put on a waitlist. It does not mean anything but it could mean that they are still deciding about the final decision. It also could mean that you are rejected because many schools don't notify you of rejection until much later.