Jump to content
throwaway1234

NC State Masters Analytics

Recommended Posts

On 2/12/2019 at 7:11 AM, missmarvel said:

Who all have been admitted to the Summer II program of 2019. Anybody knows the count ?

About half of the class has been admitted so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am an international student and I had submitted my application on Jan 28th, 2019. I didn't receive any update on my application until today. Does anyone know the application review timeline for international students ? Is there anyone who submitted their application in last week of January and have received any update ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.. has any international student who submitted their application in mid February received any update from NCSU for interview decision so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Deepesh said:

Hi.. has any international student who submitted their application in mid February received any update from NCSU for interview decision so far?

I am an international student and have submitted my application in last week of Jan. I am currently awaiting call for an interview. Did you already appear for an interview OR awaiting a call for the same ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 11:37 PM, RS98 said:

 

I am an international student and have submitted my application in last week of Jan. I am currently awaiting call for an interview. Did you already appear for an interview OR awaiting a call for the same ?

I am awaiting a call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I applied on January 15th (domestic) and still have not heard anything. I called them on Monday of last week and they said they’d be issuing interviews until the very last day (March 15th). Anyone else still waiting it out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - Did any international student who applied in second round get an interview email from NCSU ? I am still awaiting an update from them. Does any one know if they have started reviewing international applications in second round OR are they reviewing domestic applications currently ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 7:44 AM, Looshka said:

I applied on January 15th (domestic) and still have not heard anything. I called them on Monday of last week and they said they’d be issuing interviews until the very last day (March 15th). Anyone else still waiting it out?

I got deferred to the next round of admissions and I had interviewed prior. So with that I guess I am essentially waitlisted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BiostatMS said:

I got deferred to the next round of admissions and I had interviewed prior. So with that I guess I am essentially waitlisted

Hi - what type of questions do they ask in interview ? Does it include basic statistics OR do they go for in depth discussions ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RS98 said:

Hi - what type of questions do they ask in interview ? Does it include basic statistics OR do they go for in depth discussions ?

It is all basic stat questions. Most of it is behavioral and just getting to know your background 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 2:25 PM, Deepesh said:

Hi.. has any international student who submitted their application in mid February received any update from NCSU for interview decision so far?

Hi - did you get any update from NCSU ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 2:23 AM, gnartneyu said:

I asked them and they said they’re still reviewing so hope for the best :(

Hi - did you receive any update from NC state ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.