Does HDS have an appeals process?

Averroes MD

Does HDS have an appeals process for the MTS or MDiv? (There is a major update in my application that occurred AFTER I had already submitted my application.)

Of course I ask this two weeks before the decisions are sent out since I am going crazy waiting...

Thanks!

Does HDS have an appeals process for the MTS or MDiv? (There is a major update in my application that occurred AFTER I had already submitted my application.)

Of course I ask this two weeks before the decisions are sent out since I am going crazy waiting...

Thanks!

Neither Harvard University nor HDS will accept any changes to applications after they are submitted. They are very strict about this. Next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice.  Have you decided on HDS, or are you still mulling over your options?  What's your area of focus?

I only applied to HDS so yeah going to HDS. :)

Area of focus is same as yours: Islamic studies. Where are you studying/applying?

Given your screen name, I kind of figured that you were in Islamic studies.  That means we'll be classmates!  I look forward to meeting you this Fall.

Absolutely! See ya there!