Help! Mistake in my resume...

DeafAudi

Long story short, I volunteered for 6 months at this place in 2011 and recently started volunteering there again in September. I just realized that I have the old date and forgot to include the new date in my resume. This is 6 months of volunteer experience that I have no credit for! 

The question is, should I bother emailing the schools my updated resume seeing that it is so late in the application cycle? I've seen a number of decisions go out in the results search so obviously they are reviewing applications already. :(

Thanks! 

I wouldn't worry about it.  I don't think its going to be a huge issue in terms of getting an interview.  if you do get an interview or communicate with a school I think you can give them an "updated" cv when you know things have progressed to that point.  I don't think this is a make or break situation especially since it already appeared on your CV it just was now more time.

Okay, thanks for your replies :). I actually have an interview with one of my schools tomorrow. Do you think I should email them a short thank you note and attach the resume after?

I emailed my schools an updated resume, but it was partly because the dates that I got wrong made it look like I had been interning w the government for a year and six months, when it had only been six months...