Oxford Acceptance Date?

Deliberate

They sent out beginning the 5th last year. You didn't also apply to St. Andrews, did you? I'm freaking because my application says admission decision has been made... but then it doesn't say what the decision is.

They sent out beginning the 5th last year. You didn't also apply to St. Andrews, did you? I'm freaking because my application says admission decision has been made... but then it doesn't say what the decision is.

Email them and ask?

Does anyone know roughly when we can expect to hear of admissions decisions from Oxford regarding their BPhils?  It's not listed on faircloud's blog.

Should be due this week. 

Oxford emailed me a few weeks ago to confirm they were reviewing my application (I had a transcript issue earlier), and they said they would notify successful applicants by mid-March. They also said their visiting date would probably be around March 17th, so I'm guessing they'll release acceptances at least a week before?

I'm also wondering about Cambridge... it looks like last year the results for the MPhil came out on March 4/5 ish. Should be anytime?

Edit: Update about Oxford. The BPhil website says that an opening day will be held for those admitted for 2014 on March 19. Therefore, I expect accepts will go out shortly. 

Edited by philosophe