Financial Aid?

kayay

Has any one gotten any financial aid packages yet? It's been really hard for me to narrow down my decisions without financial aid. I'm just hoping I can get financial aid awards before these deadlines..they don't give us enough time  <_< If you have gotten your financial aid for either NYU, Fordham, BC, Loyola, or UMich...how much did you get and if not do any of you know roughly how much these schools cost a year? feel free to PM me if you don't want to say your amount I just need help narrowing down some schools. 

wow i know most schools don't really give money but really? not even need based aid? where do they expect us to get 10-20k if you've already taken out the maximum amount of loans? out of pocket?

I got a $7,000 a year scholarship to USC, which isn't enough for me to attend the program. But other than that I haven't heard anything about financial aid from any of the programs I've applied to. Does anyone know when financial aid offers typically come out?

Simmons offered 15k for the entire 2-yr program. Case offered 26k scholarship plus 12k field stipend (total 38k for 2-yr). BC offered 20k scholarship renewable per year.

These are all scholarship awards. With living expenses I'd say it's roughly 70k to 100k depending on location and program. I'm becoming disillusioned with the financial costs to be honest with you. :/ I highly recommend BC and Case both schools seem very generous and their admissions and financial aid staff are personable and professional.

Edited by eunice

Case gave me an incomplete package. They told me that some scholarship decisions are pending, etc. 

No financial aid package from NYU yet.

NYU has offered me $7000 per semester ($28,000 for the 2 years). Also an incomplete package. 

Case offered a 23,000 scholarship and 12,000 living stipend, which is generous, but would like to know info about work-study, etc. 

I wish that the full packages are available to us all at once, instead of getting it in bits and pieces. I had my FAFSA submitted on 1/4. 

Really need to know the full package before I can accept anything.