SUNY New Paltz

I recently got accepted at SUNY New Paltz as well and will love to know more about this program.  Someone should start a Facebook group for accepted/attending students.  :)

I haven't heard back either! Looking back at last year's results board, it looked like they may have done two waves of notifications. I hope that is the case for this year!

I know someone who's gotten into New Paltz already but I haven't heard. Then again, I didn't submit my application until the final week, so maybe it's a "rolling admissions" type deal where the earlier you applied, the earlier you get in?

I know someone who's gotten into New Paltz already but I haven't heard. Then again, I didn't submit my application until the final week, so maybe it's a "rolling admissions" type deal where the earlier you applied, the earlier you get in?

I applied early in January and I know their deadline was on March 1st. So, they are probably still going through the applications as we speak.  I'm crossing my fingers for all of you! 

Happy to be admitted to this school, was just wondering what others have heard about this program in general/people's experiences here for graduate school.

Hi! I have also been accepted to SUNY New Paltz but am waiting to hear from other schools before I decide on where I will attend. I'm currently in their online post-bacc program. From the courses I've taken and the professors I've dealt with, I feel that this is a good program. However, since all my classes are online I really don't know much about the school itself. I can say that I have had a good experience with them so far!

• 2 weeks later...

I just called New Paltz and was told that all decisions will be made by this Friday. The graduate admissions board is meeting for the last time tomorrow :o 

Also received my acceptance e-mail today. So glad!

ACCEPTED!!!!! I am soooo happy! New Paltz was my top choice. I was so sure I wasn't going to get in! Congrats to everyone else and good luck for those still waiting!

Congratulations to all of you!!!  You all deserve to get in and worked so hard to achieve this!  :D @schnecke, do you know if you are definitely accepting the decision since its your first choice?

I'm not sure how their wait-list works. But I have heard that they let people on the wait-list know whether they have been accepted or not by the end of April. Hope this helps!