Anyone still waiting for Queens College?

I don't get it. I know people who heard almost 2 weeks ago, and a bunch who were rejected last week. The deadline for most schools is tomorrow, and I haven't heard a peep from QC either way. The line has been, "We notify candidates when a decision has been made."

Is anyone else still waiting to hear from QC either way? I'm starting to think my application is lost under a desk somewhere.

Whatever happens, there's a difference between "selective and exclusive" and "unprofessional." This is the latter. When you know a deadline is approaching, to keep a bunch of people (or is it just me?) hanging without an answer is just wrong. Really sours me on the whole program.

I'm not waiting to hear back from Queens but I am waiting to hear back from Brooklyn and am in the same situation. I think that were technically wait listed because they accepted their 1st wave of applicants and are waiting to hear back from them. Once they hear back from them I'm thinking that there will be a 2nd wave of acceptances and then an official wait list will probably come out around the beginning of May (based on posts from recent years). Queens is probably doing a similiar thing. I agree though that it's very frustrating to not have heard anything back. However we haven't been rejected so that's a plus :)

I was rejected from Queens on April 9th via email, but I am in the same position with CUNY Hunter. I have seen acceptances in late March along with rejections. I can't stalk my online application any more that I already do, waiting for something to change. I've also called graduate admissions twice and they said that a decision had not been reached or something ambiguous like that. 

I'm hoping it's a wait-listed type of situation and that we'll hear back soon after tomorrow's deadline!

I'm not waiting to hear back from Queens but I am waiting to hear back from Brooklyn and am in the same situation. I think that were technically wait listed because they accepted their 1st wave of applicants and are waiting to hear back from them. Once they hear back from them I'm thinking that there will be a 2nd wave of acceptances and then an official wait list will probably come out around the beginning of May (based on posts from recent years). Queens is probably doing a similiar thing. I agree though that it's very frustrating to not have heard anything back. However we haven't been rejected so that's a plus :)

I am still waiting on Brooklyn also... I never got an interview. I am hoping that I am granted one and this is not just a late denial. I wish you luck. Today's the deadline accepted Brooklyn College applicants have to accept their admissions' offer. Hoping I am pulled in for interview...even if it is last minute.

I don't get it. I know people who heard almost 2 weeks ago, and a bunch who were rejected last week. The deadline for most schools is tomorrow, and I haven't heard a peep from QC either way. The line has been, "We notify candidates when a decision has been made."

Is anyone else still waiting to hear from QC either way? I'm starting to think my application is lost under a desk somewhere.

Whatever happens, there's a difference between "selective and exclusive" and "unprofessional." This is the latter. When you know a deadline is approaching, to keep a bunch of people (or is it just me?) hanging without an answer is just wrong. Really sours me on the whole program.

I am feeling that way about Brooklyn College. I understand completely!

Those who were accepted to Queens were told to respond whether they would be attending by April 15 (so, today). I'm guessing that if you haven't been accepted or rejected, it's sort of a de facto waitlist and they're waiting to see how many people enroll to see how many spots they have available. Good luck to you!