DSM Criteria & Power Point Presentations

PsyDGirl

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some creative or interesting ways to review DSM criteria for PTSD in a powerpoint presentation. I don't want to put everyone to sleep. Does anyone have any suggestions that may keep my audience engaged in my presentation while providing them with this knowledge? I welcome anything you've got!!! Thanks!

There was a recent case of somebody diagnosed with PTSD after prolonged harassment over the internet. That could spark some discussion of whether/how your criteria apply to the case. Just google "twitter PTSD" and be mindful of the tabloid hysteria, which is thick with this one.

There was a recent case of somebody diagnosed with PTSD after prolonged harassment over the internet. That could spark some discussion of whether/how your criteria apply to the case. Just google "twitter PTSD" and be mindful of the tabloid hysteria, which is thick with this one.

Thanks so much, I hadn't heard of this one. This will work great in my presentation!