Fall 2015 Acceptances (!)

Sorry to bug, but does anyone know if Brandeis has released acceptances or rejections for PhD apps? I saw a few days ago that some MAs were admitted and was curious what the status was.

Congrats to all the new PhD admits! 

I know it's small stuff compared to most of your crazy awesome schools, but I was just accepted to Iowa State and Purdue's MA programs with teaching assistantships...eek! 

Woot woot! congrats! both programs are pretty dope. 

Whoo! LOTS of excitement today!! Congrats to the increased stipend! And HUGE congrats to the Temple, UMich, and Oregon (and if I missed anyone??) admits!!! Congratulations all!!!!!!*^^*

Congratulations to everybody!!! You all rock!

I just got an email from University of Arizona informing me that I was awarded a substantial fellowship -- Wha?? I haven't received an acceptance email from them, so this fellowship email kind of took me off-guard? I'm wondering if I should call and ask more questions...or just wait and see if I get further emails? What do you all think?

I just got an email from University of Arizona informing me that I was awarded a substantial fellowship -- Wha?? I haven't received an acceptance email from them, so this fellowship email kind of took me off-guard? I'm wondering if I should call and ask more questions...or just wait and see if I get further emails? What do you all think?

Conratulations! Personally, I'd give it a day before e-mailing them. In most cases I received additional information from the department within 24 hours of notification.

That definitely sounds like good news obrial42! Congratulations.

And congrats AsKingfishersCatchFire for the MA acceptance, even if it's not what you initially hoped for