Fall 2015 Acceptances (!)

For those who received acceptance emails from CU Boulder: was it a general email? I'm nervous, I haven't heard anything from them yet :(

For those who received acceptance emails from CU Boulder: was it a general email? I'm nervous, I haven't heard anything from them yet :(

If you look at the reports, all but one are PhD rejections with MA offers. It may have been a wave with just that singular purpose.

If you look at the reports, all but one are PhD rejections with MA offers. It may have been a wave with just that singular purpose.

There are two Master's students (for Comp Lit) who recieved e-mails last week :(

Anybody else waiting back for Iowa? I've seen a few acceptances and a few rejections, but I have no news. I even checked my online status. Any idea what's going on? :)

I'm wondering the same thing. I saw rejections come up before acceptances; the latter happened via phone and at the end of last week, according to the results board. I've got radio silence on my end, and there's been no update to my online application.

Just got my first outright acceptance at University of Washington-Seattle! My offer of admission popped up on the website after my obsessive hourly checking, and I couldn't be more excited (especially since I've been aching to get my hands on their collection of H. Rider Haggard ephemera). Still waiting on funding details and an official e-mail, as well as my wait list options from Madison and OSU. Congrats to anyone else accepted!

Just got my first outright acceptance at University of Washington-Seattle! My offer of admission popped up on the website after my obsessive hourly checking, and I couldn't be more excited (especially since I've been aching to get my hands on their collection of H. Rider Haggard ephemera). Still waiting on funding details and an official e-mail, as well as my wait list options from Madison and OSU. Congrats to anyone else accepted!

Congratulations!!!!

Hooray! Congratulations! One of my best friends is there at a campus visit (for a different program) and is in love with Seattle. I think you'll have a great time. :)

Accepted to Villanova with grad assistantship! I am through the roof. I'm bummed about (most likely) not getting into a PhD program, but full funding is nothing to scoff at. 

Has anyone heard from Indiana, by the way? I called them last week and was told that all decisions have been made but not all acceptances have been notified. I know the first wave went out in February.

Accepted to Villanova with grad assistantship! I am through the roof. I'm bummed about (most likely) not getting into a PhD program, but full funding is nothing to scoff at. 

Has anyone heard from Indiana, by the way? I called them last week and was told that all decisions have been made but not all acceptances have been notified. I know the first wave went out in February.

YAY!!!

Congrats! I know a friend of mine who hadn't heard anything from Indiana at all was accepted by phone call on April 15th. I think a lot of people make decisions in late March/Early April and that things get shuffled around a lot after that.

Congrats! I know a friend of mine who hadn't heard anything from Indiana at all was accepted by phone call on April 15th. I think a lot of people make decisions in late March/Early April and that things get shuffled around a lot after that.

Thanks! Just got an email. Indiana is out. So Villanova it is! Unless Vermont offers more impressive funding, which I rather doubt.

Congrats! UW is a fantastic school, and Seattle is an absolutely wonderful city! I have a close family member who actually works at UW (not in an academic position), and she has loved her time working there and has very positive things to say.

Congratulations to all recent admits!

Has anyone else accepted an offer to U of T?

Very strongly considering it, but I am holding off on my final decision for a little while longer, until after visiting the campus and the department. Congrats on your decision! :)

Congrats! UW is a fantastic school, and Seattle is an absolutely wonderful city! I have a close family member who actually works at UW (not in an academic position), and she has loved her time working there and has very positive things to say.

Very strongly considering it, but I am holding off on my final decision for a little while longer, until after visiting the campus and the department. Congrats on your decision! :)

Many thanks for the congratulations! I hope you enjoy the visit, & please, if possible, do send along a PM, because I'd love to hear your thoughts on the program, etc.

Sending you the best!

Many thanks for the congratulations! I hope you enjoy the visit, & please, if possible, do send along a PM, because I'd love to hear your thoughts on the program, etc.

Sending you the best!

I can definitely send you a PM after my visit (which will be next week). :)

Has anyone heard from Cambridge or Oxford yet? Cambridge was supposed to get back to me sometime last week, according to an email they sent... I'm hoping that's not a bad sign... and I have deadlines coming up really soon =/