IHEID Masters, 2015

crdubocq

Hi,

I got in for Development Studies (early admission) and am pretty sure I will be attending. Anyone in the same situation?

Also, I recently got an email from IHEID about financial aid, asking me "What personal financial contribution would you be able to make to pay the tuition fees of your programme?"

Is this a good sign? Or would everyone get this message?

Thanks

Hey! I received the same e-mail. I don't know if it is a good sign. Maybe they ask all who are accepted and who applied for the scholarship.

• 1 month later...

Hey, no I am still waiting for my decision too. Do you think it will come this week JeSuis_Mascha?

No, my application is under consideration since early February :( Today I read that the decision will be mid-march :( But I don't understand whether that decision includes scholarship decision as well :) 

What program are you applying? 

Thanks for sharing this info, ZTB. I can't wait any longer.

I saw that in 2014, they let applicants know around March 22nd. Hope it won't take them that much longer.

I don't know if you guys have seen the results page at GradCafe. If not, I invite you to take a look and report your results there too http://thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php

Edited by Coffee&books

Thanks for calling them lorita! Guess we don't have to frantically check our emails for a couple days....or not :P

I emailed them a couple days ago asking them about something, and they started the email with 'Unfortunately...' For a second there my heart stopped as I thought it was the application result!

Hi everyone! I also applied for MA International Relations/Political Science for 2015-2016 and I am still waiting for the results ! checking the application follow up every minute!  :wacko:  :wacko:  Good Luck everyone!!!

Have you guys heard about the result of scholarship round, which should come out today or tomorrow as informed by the Admissions Office?

No! Still waiting.. I hope we can hear about it tomorrow.