Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture

Painter1

With plus can you actually see who is looking at your videos? (like, could you tell if it was Skowhegan because it listed a viewing from Maine or something?) I don't have Plus, but thinking about it..

if the video is embedded anywhere, you can see which URL is getting embed views, so we see application.skowheganart.org

Going to vsc in july! Generous scholarship/workstudy... Psyched!

Congrats!!! I will humbly accept my positive energy totally made that happen... :P  j/k 

I wonder if/when they will let us know about other participants that are going...would love to connect with others! 

Now fingers crossed about skowhegan....I've been paying attention to vimeo but I sort of figured they are probably in the process now of putting together letters/packages. Anyone notice any additional traffic from vimeo/website? 

Hi everyone, new here but have been an onlooker for sometime now. The friends I have had who received the residency didn't know until April 6th. I suspect most people wont hear back till then.

Hi everyone, new here but have been an onlooker for sometime now. The friends I have had who received the residency didn't know until April 6th. I suspect most people wont hear back till then.

hey, thanks for the info. and your friend received the result of what year? 

it's almost the end of the first week of April.. seems to pass to the next week.. everybody please share us if hearing anything. it will be really thankful!!!

Best luck to everybody!! 

Ok everyone!!!!!! 

I had to take a break from refreshing my email, so I looked up some info. Below is what I have discovered as far back as I could find.

Email Dates & Times 

2010 - April 7th @ 7pm (Wednesday)

2011 - March 31st @ Around 7pm (Thursday)

2012 - April 3rd @ Time is Fuzzy  (Tuesday)

2013 - April 5th @ 4pm (Friday)

2014 - April 5th @ 1pm (Saturday)

Observations

It seems as if they send the rejections first, and the acceptances go out the next day.

Easter does not seem to effect the notification date.

The day of the week does not make a difference.

you all do know that every time there is a new post on this board I assume it's someone who's heard and have a little stroke... before realizing that it's just another speculative post. lol

you all do know that every time there is a new post on this board I assume it's someone who's heard and have a little stroke... before realizing that it's just another speculative post. lol

lol