Any Columbia MSW hopefuls?

socialworkette

@emmypie you'd think so...but I don't know, I see people that have gotten notifications on the weekends or late a night (I want to say either browsing past Columbia threads or looking at the Results page led me to this conclusion but I can't remember for sure lol) Not good for our compulsive checking habit I know....

Blah.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys. Just discovered this thread!

So relived to know everyone else is freaking! I'm an international student so I'm anxiously waiting because finding funding and making arrangements should I get in is going to be a mission! Someone from admissions told me last week that international students would hear by the Friday but nothing came...hope that doesn't mean bad news! Hang in there everyone! (And keep refreshing those emails!)

I am at my field placement still checking my emails like a maniac smh but I have a good feeling we will hear starting friday. The wait was so long!!! But surprisingly responding to this forum has helped ease to pain. Thanks guys!

Wait, I called and the lady said March 1… is that just a generic answer? Or was she being serious? Also why does everyone think we are going to hear today? I need to have facts before I let myself do nothing but refresh the page all day hahahaha.

@emmypie history would suggest that decisions start going out around feb 21st. Past years the 21st has fallen on Friday/Thursday and this year it's Saturday. So there's a chance we hear today. Plus all the other observations people have made about website changes and whatnot....but whooooo knows!

I have called a bunch of times anonymously (lol) one different occasions and once someone told me March 1st, but two others times the lady told me as early as this week, and to make sure to fill out my FAFSA asap. But again, who knows.